Migraine Busters

 I've talked in the past about my Y11 Death Migraines that I suffered with everyday for months.
It was a really awful time for me; I was in constant pain, I couldn't stand up without almost passing out with headrush and feeling nauseous 24/7 was pretty rubbish too.

Fortunately, I was eventually given medicine that basically cured me and I could get on with life, but until I was given these I had to find other methods to deal with my migraines.

As I know many of you will also suffer from migraines I'll now share with you my best methods for busting that migraine.

1. HAVE A SHOWER

Whenever I could feel a bad migraine coming on I would hop into the shower. Obviously hot showers are so much more relaxing that cold showers but there has been studies that having a cold shower (or even just sitting with a bag of frozen peas on your fod) can relieve migraine pains within 15 minutes.

2. STOP WATCHING T.V

I completely understand when you're feeling grim with a pounding headache all you want to do is cuddle up with your duvet on the sofa with your favourite show on but this can do so much more harm than good. Watching T.V and using technology can worsen your migraine and even make it last longer.

3. GO TO SLEEP

Probably the most obvious option for dealing with migraines. Pull down your blinds, cocoon yourself in your duvet and just basically hide from the world. This is the self-care you need right now, you can ignore the world for a little bit, it will always be better in the long run.


I hope these are helpful to you next time you suffer one of these nasty death headaches.

Comment below if you have any other cures you use and I see you all soon.




































Comments

Popular Posts