How To Not Be An Embarassment

I myself am an embarrassment.
I admit it whole-heartedly as it is the only thing I could possibly be after years of cringe.

In this e-learner course I will teach you "How not to be an embarrassment" by giving you a few 'don't ever do this' tips.

1. If the woman opposite you on a train journey is wearing a top with writing on it (specifically the lyrics of 'Soft Kitty') DO NOT STARE. Even if you really want to know what it says. She will look you dead in the eye and say "Stop looking at my breasts!" with more ferocity than you've ever experienced since.

The above rule applies to all people wishing to remove their Embarrassment title- regardless if you're a girl. Or 12. And you just really wanted to know what her top said

2. Don't even attempt foreign languages. If you meet a French man in the street and he starts asking how much French you speak, RUN AWAY. DO N O T REPLY IN FRENCH. DO NOT REPLY PETIT POIS instead of petit peut. THESE ARE A KIND OF PEA. You do not want to be followed around by a french man for the rest of the day being called his "petit peut".

3. If you have friends who enjoy kissing on the cheeks as a form of greeting, DITCH THEM IMMEDIATELY. You will end up kissing said friend on the eye or accidentally snogging your gran because you underestimated how short she was.

Ditching your friends is the only option as you will never get better at this. Your gran will start thinking french kissing family members is the new hip thing kids your age do. It's not.

If you don't want to end up like me, please follow these tips and maybe one day you will be accepted back into normal society.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin for more life pro-tips to solve all of your cringe-worthy problems.

Through my mistakes you can all became the good people I will never be.

Comments

Popular Posts