4 Cs MIGRAINE DESTROYER



I've talked previously about the struggles of migraines and how I deal with them but what I didn't speak about was what the head and brain consultant actually suggested as his method.

The consultant put me on a restrictive diet  which denied me of foods that often triggered migraines.

This is called the "4Cs Migraine Destroyer Diet".

This diet means No caffeine, No citrus, No cheese and No chocolate.

I know, shock horror! No pizza! No morning latte! No chocolate birthday cakes!

Nooooo, I assure you its not as bad as it seems.

You can have pizza! 

Pizza without cheese exists! In fact, if you get a pizza made for you, if you ask for no cheese you usually get a different topping for free! That means more pineapple!
(I LOVE HAWAIIAN PIZZA OK, FIGHT ME)












You can have your morning latte!

Ever heard of decaf lattes? Yeah me neither, until I did and my whole world changed! You can buy anything decaf and it tastes exactly the same, just as creamy just as good and the placebo effect of tasting the exact same flavours might even work for it to wake you up as well! Win win.

You can have that chocolate birthday cake!

Well...not really. But there are so many different flavours of cakes that are so much better! Who needs chocolate cake when you can have red velvet. Just thinking about it is making my mouth water. Screw chocolate lame-cake.











So it seems like you're restricting a lot out of your everyday life but really you just get used to it and you definitely will if it means no migraines.

Good luck everyone and lets start this new no migraine life together.

Comments

Popular Posts