Midweek Madness 5

Jeff has just scored the winning goal in the football championship and is now a national hero. You are the reporter who gets to interview him


"Jeffrey Palmers, the new England hero! You've just won your team the football championship! Give us one word to represent how you're feeling right now"

"Um, shocked"

"And why's that?"

"Well, mostly because I'm not in the England football team. I ran on after my cat when the ball hit my leg. I kicked it away and now I'm a hero!"

"Riveting speech Jeff! I'm sure that one'll be used for years! You are now an English national hero! What do you say to that?"

"To be honest, I just really want to find my cat"

If you want to send in a Midweeker, simple email it to me at carenzafleur@gmail.com, with the subject as MM. 

Comments

Popular Posts