Making my mind up

Hello everyone, today I'd like to tell you about something that happens an awful lot to me, in the hope that some of you are the same and I can live the rest of my life in the peace of mind that I'm not as strange as I could be.

So, my ailment is 'not-being-able-to-make-up-my-mind(itis). And oh my goodness is it frustrating! I can't do anything in life without having a mini-breakdown.

Like literally, I had to choose the colour of a jumper yesterday and just stood there staring at the colours thinking of all the possible variables and genuinely imagining myself in each colour thinking of all my different trousers, trying to find the perfect match.
Needless to say, I couldn't find this 'perfect colour' so my sister had to choose one for me.

Yes, this is how far it has gone.

I was standing there for half an hour.

Why cant I ever just be normal?!

You may say 'oh, it could be so much worse! You could have no choice at all'

First of all, that would be a blessing. Unless it was the most disgusting colour ever, I would probably be thanking whoever chose it so that I didn't have to.
Secondly, it may not seem that bad, but when this happens with something really important, eg: my exams, its a bit more problematic.
Like if there's ever a multiple choice question, I will spend half the time kissing all of my good luck charms that I have a 1 in 4 chance of getting the answer right, and the rest of the time staring at the page trying to think of ways that each answer could be correct.

Why do I do this to myself?

Me and my scumbag brain.

First world problems are real and this condition has taken over my life so I really needn't expect anything good on my exams and should just pack up to live forever alone right now.

Guys, if you ever feel this 'cant make my mind up' problem, please comment below as (as you've probably noticed) I need all the help I can get.

Comments

Popular Posts