My Little Sister



As you probably know by now, I have a little sister called Rowenna. She is a few years younger than me, but common sense wise, we're both around about the same level.
A very low level.

You see, I've found that many of my problems root from Rowenna and I thinking that we're cleverer than we are so doing really stupid stuff. Though, I must admit, it's usually Rowenna who gets the short straw in our schemes...

Sorry Wen!

I plan to write about a few of the times Rowenna and I showed off our limited common sense and all I ask is that you try not to judge too harshly.
Please.

So, here's the first example of a series I shall call "My Little Sister".

Rowenna always seems to get lost in places where it's rather important that you don't get lost.
The biggest supermarket in Finland, for example, wasn't the best place to lose a 5 year old.

In my defence, I was only 3 years older than her so really shouldn't have been put in charge but, yeah it was pretty much my fault.
We were choosing sweets together from the 'pick'n'mix' when for some reason I left her there by herself. Needless to say, when I came back she was gone.

I eventually found my parents and told them how I was actually being a great older sister when Rowenna just walked off!!1!

Yeah they weren't happy.

They  to the customer service desk where a message was sent out in both Finnish and English that everyone should look out for a little girl in a red duffle coat.
I remember my parents stressing out whilst I was just like "chillaxxxx", they definitely hated me in that moment.

Luckily Rowenna was eventually spotted and taken to the customer service desk, back to my hysterically crying parents.
After a few minutes of hugging and intense emotions all round, my parents asked where she had been found.
Apparently, Rowenna had been found hanging around the men's clothes section!

Why, Rowenna?

Maybe she was already getting her graft on at the age of 5, who knows? She probably just had no clue where she was. Either way, I'm very glad we found her reasonably quickly, regardless of where from...

Comments

Popular Posts