Hello Blogger

This is my first post of hopefully many more!

I'm Carenza and basically, I was told to start a blog so that I could get all of the nonsense out of my head and online, rather than say, my work. As I've been told before, fitting lots of fandom quotes into an essay does not equal a lot of marks.

These articles are pretty much going to be whatever comes into my head that day so please, forgive me now.

I don't know whether my bumblings will make you laugh or cry (probably just cringe) but I hope you enjoy the fact that these embarrassing things happened to me and not you.

Not only will I be giving you a weekly insight to my strange life, but half way through each week I thought i would answer a random question or situation to keep us all busy until my next big post.

I hope that you enjoy reading my nonsense and I'll see you all soon.

Carenza Fleur
        xxx

Comments

Popular Posts